Pages

Friday, May 31, 2024

A Fun Day at Sea

I woke up feeling much better this morning. I still slept through breakfast, because I was dreading the crowd on the lower decks. We headed down around 10:30 a.m. I grabbed a latte at JavaBlue. Jae, the barista, was so nice. She used to work on a Disney cruise line, and she asked me if she could do Toy Story latte art for me. It was perfect and delicious!


We sat on the deck for a couple hours and loved the view. Our new couple friends texted us and joined us at noon. Then, the four of us enjoyed a delicious lunch at Pizza Pirate.


After lunch, we all headed over to the casino, where we enjoyed some drinks and slots. 


After the casino, we had a fun time filled with laughter at The Punchliner Comedy Club, before we laid out on the deck for a couple more hours this evening.


After we returned to the cabin, I packed up and tidied up everything, since we will be offboarding tomorrow at noon. Now, we are binging on Friday Night Lights before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment