I am out for the summer, but Austin will return to work tomorrow. We slept in, then we shopped at Piggly Wiggly and did a pickup order at Walmart. On our way home, I got an iced coffee at my favorite place. While the cruise coffee was good, it wasn't Bliss Bistro. I am always transported to heaven with the first sip. I am still enjoying it as I write this.
Because we slept late, we missed church this morning. But, after we put away groceries, we sat on the back porch, read our bibles and devotionals, and prayed together, which is our morning routine. I am listening to praise tunes now, but nothing replaces the oasis in our life that is church. I miss our sweet church family and cannot wait until next Sunday.
I plan on doing laundry and tidying up for the rest of the afternoon, while Austin plans on mowing the lawn and working in the garden. My papaw has been tending to our garden in our absence. I don't know what we would do without Mamaw and Papaw.
This evening, Mama and Daddy will be bringing Trigger and Darcy back home. I can't wait for some warm snuggles with my fur babies. We will be eating at Cedar Landing, which is Daddy's and Austin's favorite place, for dinner. I will hopefully get in bed early. I will have an early morning driving Mama and Daddy to Birmingham for Daddy's oncologist checkup.

No comments:
Post a Comment