Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2024

A Day at St. Thomas

When we woke up this morning, we were in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. I rolled back over and slept until 2:00 p.m. Austin woke up a couple hours sooner and explored a bit.


Austin captured a few pictures and dipped his toes in the water while I was fast asleep. While the fever, body aches, and sniffles subsided, the exhaustion is stronger than ever.


We ate dinner at Lido Marketplace Buffet. The ribs were delicious. All of the food is far better quality than I would typically expect from a buffet-style restaurant.


After dinner, we went to Wheel of Fortune, and it was very entertaining. I am a sucker for game shows, so I am biased, but I have loved all three live game shows on the cruise.


We are now back in the cabin binging on Friday Night Lights and eating salted caramel popcorn. We talked to my parents earlier; they are finally on the mend from the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment