Green sang my two favorites, "Bury Me in Dixie," and "I Wish Grandpas Never Died." "There Was This Girl" and "Different 'Round Here" were big hits with the crowd, and Austin's favorites, "Numbers on the Cars" and "Hell of a Way to Go" were great, too.
Last night, we saw Morgan Wallen at the Ole Miss Stadium. Bailey Zimmerman opened for him. The concert was a bit delayed due to rain, and we wondered if Wallen would stand us up again, like he did last year. We had a blast, and no chairs were thrown, but Wallen did slide (gracefully, I might add) from the rain on the stage. While "Broadway Girls" was a fun jam that probably got the crowd the most excited, my favorites were his oldies, "7 Summers" and "More Than My Hometown." Austin loved "The Way I Talk" and "Last Night."
Although neither concert disappointed me, neither one compared to Tyler Childers and Zach Bryan either. I know there are a lot of white girls who would disagree, but it's true.



No comments:
Post a Comment